Friday, November 13, 2009

Penang. (3)

Date : 29th - 31st August 2009
Location : Penang.
Human : Cozin, Sam, Kelly, Janice, Tuck, David, Edmund, XiaoB And me Ah Bao =)

31st August - 

The day we leaving.
but we had our last breakfast in Penang.

Dim Sum =)



We leaved after breakfast.
I was Sleeping whole the way.
They woke me up suddenly, ohh ya... i thought smoking time.
but, why quit the Plus Highway at Batu Gajah?
Or for lunch...
I am blur, and i thinking wana get back sleep.
few more minutes...
we arrived here =.=
Kellies Castle.
Great! My DSLR show time! =)


Let me introduce some...
Owner name William Kellie-Smith,
Hes a Farmer.
From North-Eastern Scotland.
March 1, 1870, Hes arrived Malaya.
And built his Castle.



















甘都要抢镜...
























We read a Notice here.
The owner spirit still along here.
and its alway at this corridor at night.
Yes...怪谈 also recorded here.






























Edmund Said "HELP"
And David came to save him and Sing "Fai D call 911"
=.=" 


























No comments:

Post a Comment